Our client is designs and and delivers complex infrastructure projects including dams, bridges, tunnels, recreation facilities, water treatment and more.
Seeking an experienced administrator you will be supporting the Submissions Manager in the bid/tender process.
You should be a high calibre applicant who’s not only talented but enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment.
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored bids
- collating documentation
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry (ideally).
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to work close to home - role based in Regents Park
- Competitive Salary - dependent on experience $55K - $70K + Superannuation
- Opportunity to grow
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta on 02 8252 4023.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com