Reporting into the Construction and Project Manager you will be required to oversee the administration and assisting the Site Manager with different projects while being based on site.
You will need to have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar role, with some exposure to commercial development projects as well as experience reporting to a Construction/Project Manager.
Within this role, you will;
- Be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers led by a Construction Manager
- Assist project managers with cost control, maintenance and auditing
- Have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- Have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- Develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
Candidates must be immediately available and experienced within the construction / mining industry - apply now if this is you!