Project Acquisitions Officer
|Job Title:||Project Acquisitions Officer|
|Salary:||$600- $700 P/d + Super|
|Contact Name:||Spencer Williamson|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 14:16|
I am currently working with a Government Organisation that is responsible for the delivery of a range of projects in the Infrastructure sector. You will be based in Sydney's West and working on an ongoing contract basis. This is a great opportunity to join a Government body that has extensive work coming up.
To provide coordination, transactional and project support to the property acquisition team to enable the effective management of projects and business-as-usual requirements.
Duration: 6 month contract
Location: WFH & Office
Rates: $600 - $700 P/d + Super
• Tertiary qualifications in Property/Business or relevant discipline, or experience deemed equivalent
• Appropriate property qualifications leading to Australian Property Institute Membership
• Knowledge of Project Management Principles
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislative and compliance requirements (such as Land Acquisition (Just Terms) Act 1991, EPA and other relevant statutory Acts applicable to property)
Skills aligned to the FSG Capability Framework:
• Demonstrates awareness of applicable property and environmental laws, legislations, regulatory and internal policies and controls affecting property transactions and property management undertaken
• Demonstrates a level of understanding of the relevant Acts and Policies required for the reporting to the relevant Statutory Agencies
• Has sound working knowledge of relevant information databases, systems and processes related to own role; leverages knowledge of systems to deliver reporting on property related activities.
• Accommodates and responds with initiative to changing priorities that results in the re-prioritisation of work activities.
• Escalates issues impacting the completion of tasks to senior members in the team or project within an appropriate timescale
• Identifies information required to understand the progress of individual, own and others’ teams or project activities
• Makes effective use of time to enable work activities to be completed
• 3+ years’ experience working in property development and/or relevant property sections
• Experience working with Government Statutory authorities, Councils, Developers and Private Land Owners
• Experience in dealing with stakeholders and consultants
• Project coordination or project management experience.
How to apply:
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's