Reporting to the Operations and Finance Director, you’ll be responsible for all financial management, including:
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Review financial procedures and paperwork
- Draft administrative procedures and forms
- Assist with testing and staff training (Viewpoint/Jobpac)
- Quarterly covenant reporting, annual review of credit facilities, forecasting of cash flow and funding requirements
- Assist with the development and documentation of risk management framework.
- Analysis of financial transaction for audits and tax reporting.
- Analysis of KPI’s for major suppliers
- Have over two years experience in a similar role
- Be CPA certified
- Have an accounting/finance degree
- Ideally have Jobpac or Cheops experience
Ideally we are looking for a Project Accountant who understands or has experience in the design or construction industry.
Please apply now or contact Jamie Madden for more information
firstname.lastname@example.org 0456 945 633