Program Lead - Systems Engineering
|Job Title:||Program Lead - Systems Engineering|
|Salary:||$170-190,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Carly Fripp|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2021 11:18|
You will draw on effective and inspiring people leadership behaviours to set clear expectations and priorities for the team, monitoring performance and encouraging engagement through regular, effective
You will play a critical role in supporting the Head of Business to develop strategic objectives, operational plans and measures and to analyse and develop capability to meet future requirements.
The role will require the incumbent to juggle both team leadership responsibilities and contributing to projects from a technical perspective as required.
This role would suit someone from a rail projects background across engineering/systems looking to take the next step up in their career and manage a team.
- Understanding of full systems engineering lifecycle
- Rail project exposure
- Strong time management skills, including the capacity to quickly identify priorities, manage expectations and demonstrate initiative in resolving conflicting demands
- Significant project management and technical engineering experience on complex projects
- Capacity to problem solve and make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Experience in the coaching and/or mentoring of junior professionals
If you would like to be considered for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0416 164 536 for more details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's