- IMMEDIATE START - MUST BE AVAILABLE ASAP
- A mixture of working from home and working from their offices that are based in Parramatta
- $500 -$700 per day plus super
Our client is responsible for ensuring young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector. We are the largest provider of public education in Australia with responsibility for delivering high-quality public education to two-thirds of the NSW student population.
- Manage and deliver procurement projects on time and on target as required for the Department
- Manage publication of tender(s)
- Provide accurate and timely advice, communication, reports and submissions to key divisional, departmental and external stakeholders
- Create, maintain and update procurement templates as appropriate to ensure the compliance with procurement policy and framework
- Organise procurement training and events
- Obtain best value for money for the Department while ensuring compliance with relevant government standards
- Maintaining probity, governance and managing Departmental risk exposure
- Dealing with matters of a sensitive and confidential nature and demonstrating appropriate levels of professionalism and trust
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (38 hours/week)
- Must have previous experience working within a similar role
- Must have knowledge of the NSW Procurement Framework, procurement governance and procurement policies.
- Strong preference for candidates with public sector experience or experience working closely with public sector department