Opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to work client-side and manage a range of high-value professional services and construction works.
Purpose of the Position:
Assist the Procurement Leader and various procurement teams during each stage of a procurement activity. Ensure effective administration of all procurement processes and compliance with all procurement policies, processes and procedures and governance frameworks.
- Proven experience, managing the tender processes for high value professional services and construction works (ideally railway but similar industries such as major highway tunnels could be considered),
- A strong understanding of NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework and Probity requirements,
- Demonstrated experience managing a variety of stakeholders in complex tender processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end procurement process for projects with input from the procurement cross-function team and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, procedures and frameworks
- Coordinate the creation of project delivery strategy with input from the procurement cross-functional team
- Coordinate the formulation of commercial risk profiles and contribute to the development and ongoing maintenance of a comprehensive probity management plan in conjunction with the procurement cross-functional team
- Develop tender evaluation methodology with input from the procurement cross-functional team and manage the tender process, including the communication with tenderers, participating in contract negotiations as required to resolve commercial conditions, ensuring value for money outcomes and facilitating the timely award of contracts
- Prepare contracts with input from the procurement cross-functional teams and manage the award and execution of contracts, facilitating contract handover activities to the program/project team and the commercial team
To discuss in detail, please contact our NSW Government specialist George Hvid: 0427 933 873 / George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com