This is an opportunity to join an award winning, global consultancy with countless opportunities for professional development and growth. In this role you will be part of Transport Rail team who have recently won work on Sydney Metro and Melbourne Metro Tunnel/Systems Alliance.
Your role will include:
- Concept & scheme development, including feasibility studies
- Complex Signal design
- Assisting in function testing signalling installations, including new technologies and techniques
- Proactively managing selected projects
- Liaising with and assisting the Project Manager to ensure commercial aspects relating to the design team(s) (eg. contract, invoicing, debt, client management etc.) can achieve a successful result;
- Providing leadership, direction and technical advice to project team members;
- 10+ years’ experience including relevant engineering degree with Chartered status or equivalent professional accreditation;
- Relevant post-graduate experience, including supervising aspects of a project of significant scale and/or complexity, application of standards, managing of resources and technical knowledge;
- MIRSE an advantage;
- Relevant NSW competencies;
- Experience of delivering designs and reports at all stages from concept through to final project and construction delivery;
- Demonstrated technical, commercial and delivery acumen coupled with experience seeking and securing new opportunities;
- Demonstrative experience in complex signaling design and review, supervising aspects of a project, application of standards and technical knowledge.