Senior Policy Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Policy Officer|
|Contact Name:||CGC Government Team|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 15:32|
End Date: 31/07/2020
The Senior Policy Officer is required to assist with the development of the NSW plastics plan.
Key tasks include:
• Research & analysis
• Report drafting,
• Liaising with stakeholders
• developing policy positions.
Strong writing and analytical skills required with a background in NSW Government policy.
• Develop and implement effective policies, procedures and strategies, utilising information gathered from consultation and other sources.
• Providing policy advice and input to a range of complex areas
• Responding to correspondence and queries
• Assessing and analyzing submissions and stakeholder feedback
• Providing regular advice, information and drafting complex correspondence, briefings and reports to the Manager
• Dealing with a complex and varied range of policy issues that can be contentious and to develop and recommend solutions that provide effective and credible outcomes.
• Developing effective relationships within the agency and across other Government agencies recognising the complexities of interagency and Government policy development.
• Working in a continually changing policy landscape, with the ability to manage competing views and develop robust policy solutions
Applications are accepted via this website only- no email applications or agency referrals, please. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's