- As part of the NSW Rail Team you have the opportunity to work on projects including Sydney Metro Infrastructure, Sydney Metro Stations and the Parramatta Light Rail amongst others
- Key leadership position in the rail team, play a role in developing the team,
- Early stages on multi-year projects, develop and grow over the duration,
- Award-winning company, with 30,000 passionate staff worldwide and options to move internationally,
- Genuine flexible working arrangements.
Systems and Safety Assurance Engineer with in-depth experience in Rail who can deliver efficient, high-quality Systems and Safety Assurance engineering to major rail projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing required Systems and Safety Assurance engineering management plans associated with projects and ensuring the design teams are managing their requirements
- Developing and tracking project requirements through the project lifecycle and developing a database of project requirements using DOORS or similar tool
- Comprehending and guiding engineering disciplines and standards through the development of interface designs following systems engineering frameworks (signalling, traction, OHW, civil, structural, etc.)
- Managing the development and integration of all rail systems and processes and liaising with various stakeholders and
- Providing mentoring and guidance to our design teams in Systems Engineering and Requirements Management, as well as, leading by example to achieve sector goals and championing a quality, innovative, client-focused and entrepreneurial culture
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil Engineering or related field
- 10–15 years' experience in Systems and Safety Assurance engineering related work with excellent understanding of the Systems Engineering Approach to project design
- Experience in the design and delivery of complex and multi-discipline Rail projects with all related interfaces
- Experience with Systems, Safety and Assurance standards, INCOSE or equivalent and preferably with the AEO authorisation model as well
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally and
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner.
Please contact George Hvid to discuss in detail: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013