This is a unique opportunity to set up the Victorian division of a highly reputable global engineering consultancy. In Australia, they have a long history in QLD and NSW focused on Highways and Civil Infrastructure.
They have a successful sister company in Victoria focused on architecture and have a long-term commitment to the state. The next move for them is bringing their roads and highways business.
We are looking for a fantastic Principal / Associate that would like to build a business and shape the future of the organisation.
Working closely with the head of transport, this position will play a key role in the development of the Victorian operations.
They have already established partnerships and panels with the major Victorian client base. They also have a large and capable engineering team that can deliver on projects.
This is a key leadership role, perfect for somebody that is looking for the freedom to take their career to the next level.
- Shape a major business
- Become a key state leader
- Work for a company that are highly personable and genuinely care about their employees
- Lead design projects
- Build on the existing relationships and client-base
- Develop and build the Victorian business
- Guide and mentor up and coming Engineers
- Degree in Civil Engineering and CPEng ideal
- 10 years + experience in highways engineering
- Good local networks
- Strong in Business Development and with client management