- Lead the design of traction power systems and feasibility studies
- Undertake investigations and audits to ensure engineering standards are met to the client brief
- Further to this you will take a wider role in the development of business and will provide input into bids, proposals and reports as new project opportunities become apparent.
- We are keen to speak with tertiary qualified electrical engineers with previous experience in Traction Power Engineering in the rail environment
- You will be able to demonstrate design experience of low and high voltage aerial lines and cables, traction and distribution substations
- Ideally you will have engineering authority to undertake design without supervision for Sydney Trains
This is an immediate requirement offering a lucrative salary based centrally in either Sydney. If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on major rail infrastructure projects this could be the role for you.
For further information please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873