Principal Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Civil Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 14:31|
With a focus on staff development they encourage their employees to liaise with clients and have autonomy on projects thus broadening their engineering experience.
It's in their Sydney office where they have a demand for a Principal Civil Engineer.
• Project diversity on a number of NSWs leading urban development projects.
• A supportive environment where open discussion and knowledge sharing is encouraged.
• Raise your industry profile by being exposed to major clients.
• Work on complex projects and provide innovative engineering solutions.
You will have:
• At least 10 years consulting experience in NSW working on Australian design codes.
• Technical expertise in civil design on layouts, earthworks, paving, roads, drainage and sewerage.
• A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering.
• The drive and passion to succeed.
• Strong communication skills and team mentoring ability.
Senior Civil Engineers who are looking to step up into a Principal position are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 alternatively, please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's