Our client is a large multi-discipline consultancy, with a solid reputation, offering an opportunity for a Principal CAD drafter, with transport experience to apply their skills and knowledge to a diverse range of projects joining the innovative and talented team delivering iconic projects.
This role would suit a Principal CAD Drafter with a minimum of 10 years’ experience, who has had exposure to a diversity of Major transport projects. They have an immediate requirement for a contract Principal CAD drafter to add to their high performing team.
- Relevant professional services background and suitable qualification in CAD/Drafting;
- Major project experience (including multi discipline project delivery);
- 10-15 years’ experience in a project delivery environment with clear responsibility for delivery of drawings;
- Ability to lead a team and develop their potential; and
- Proven high level proficiency in Quality Systems Control.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.