With offices across the globe, this top tier engineering design consultancy are at the forefront of design. They offer leading benefits including exposure to some of Australia's most high profile transport and infrastructure projects, a genuine commitment to flexible working and a healthy work / life balance along with additional holiday options and on-going personal and professional growth.
Working closely with a very well respected and experienced Director, this role is based within their high performing Transport Infrastructure Group in Perth. Due to continued growth and a positive pipeline of work, they are looking to add a Principal Bridge Engineer to their already established team. You will work on some of the largest transport infrastructure projects in WA and beyond.
As a Principal Bridge Engineer, you will play a key role in the delivery of major infrastructure projects as well as being challenged with assisting in the growth and development of the team. This is a role that combines both technical delivery as well as resource and people management. You will be responsible for working as part of a larger team to ensure that all deliverables and time frames are met to the specifications of the project.
This is a key hire for the team and offers a great opportunity for career advancement and development.
- Proven experience working as a Lead Bridge Engineer within Australia or a Senior Bridge Engineer looking to make the step up to a Lead position
- Experience of delivering Australian bridge projects, preferably within WA to Main Roads WA standards
- The ability to technically deliver projects whilst mentoring less experienced Bridge Engineers
- Full working rights in Australia
- Willing to look at interstate relocation for suitable applications from the eastern states of Australia
If you're interested in the opportunity, please click APPLY NOW for a confidential conversation to discuss further.