Rail ideally; if not then infrastructure will suffice
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator type role
Beginning to end work
checking and administering contracts
strong communication skills required
will be writing contract letters
This is an opportunity to work for a proud Australian Quantity Surveying Consultancy in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Having spent a period of time within the office I can imagine it being a very pleasant environment to work in as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator. modern throughout and very open plan taking away the glass box office and all teams sitting together from junior to Directors. this enabling the business to share information and skills with one another improving all the time.
This opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Estimator is within the highly successful infrastructure team specialising in the Cost Estimation and Planning.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Cost Estimation / Cost Management / Cost Planning
- Pricing from first principle
- Reading and taking of from drawings
- Identification of missing or inaccurate data in specifications or drawings
- Liaising with client
- Reviewing Quantities
- report writing
- Degree qualification related to Quantity Surveying
- Professional membership
- The proven ability to price from first Principle
- Infrastructure experience
This is a fantastic opportunity and one I would recommend discussing.
Please be aware it is essential you have relevant experience for this position.
If you would like to discuss, please in the first instance send a copy of your up to date resume to email@example.com