CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting a Personal Assistant for a mid -tier company based out in Lansvale.
Our client is a National business who works predominately across the Commercial sector specialising in Fitouts. As a business, they are honest, transparent and driven! They are currently seeking a switched on Personal Assistant to join their office based in Lansvale.
As the Personal Assistant, you will be reporting into the CEO and Managing Director. The role requires a highly organised candidate who is able to multitask and show initiative.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing PA / EA support to the MD and CEO
- Managing Inbound calls - being the gatekeeper for the executives
- Diary management
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience within hospitality/events/property
- Corporate and bubbly personality
- Experience as aa personal assistant / minimum 5-7 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual would be a plus
- Must have their own car / transport
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Lansvale
- Parking available on site
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation with opportunity for salary review after 3 - 6 months
- Opportunity to meet with famous / coorporate executives