Our client is a family owned business who works predominately across the the commercial sector specialising Fit outs. As a business, they are driven and place a great emphasis on promoting within! They are currently seeking a switched on Personal/Team Assistant to join their busy office based in Rosebery.
As the PA / Team Assistant, you will be reporting into the Leadership team. The role requires a highly organised candidate who is looking to make the role their own. They are seeking a mature candidate who is able to multitask, be proactive and show initiative.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diary, phone calls, emails, travel, meeting coordination and meeting minutes
- Providing PA support to the MD, GM and other senior management
- Supplier Management and purchase order requisitions
- Process improvement
- Liaising with project managers on a regular basis
- Customer Service
- Adhoc Administrative tasks
- Previous experience within construction industry is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience with similar experiences
- Desire to represent the directors and build their career
- Bubbly and upbeat personality
- Experience as a personal / executive assistant/office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Rosebery with parking available on site
- Attractive Salary - $65K - $75K plus superannuation (based on experience)
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com