CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting a Personal Assistant for a mid -tier Multi-Million dollar company based located out in Liverpool.
Our client is a family owned National business who works predominately across the Commercial sector specialising in Fit outs. As a business, they are driven and place a great emphasis on promoting within! They are currently seeking a switched on Personal Assistant to join their office based in Liverpool.
As the Personal Assistant, you will be reporting into the Leadership team. The role requires a highly organised candidate who is looking to make the role their own. They are seeking a candidate who is able to multitask, be proactive and show initiative.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diary, phone calls, emails, travel, meeting coordination and meeting minutes
- Representing the leadership internally and being the point of contact for any queries
- Action requests on behalf of the management team.
- Processing invoices and orders
- Supplier Management
- Purchase order requisitions
- Providing proactive solutions to upcoming issues - Process improvement
- Liaising with project managers on a regular basis
- Adhoc Administrative tasks
- Previous experience within hospitality/events/property/construction industry
- Understanding of SME market and desire to grow into Business Development
- Corporate and bubbly personality
- Experience as a personal assistant / minimum 2 - 3 years experience required
- Degree qualified - commerce / hospitality would be desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Liverpool
- Parking available on site
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation with opportunity for salary review after 3 - 6 months
- Opportunity to meet with famous / coorporate executives
- Opportunity to move into business development / sales
- This company owns a number of famous restaurants and you have the opportunity to visit these aswell.