An Australian owned and operated company that is going from strength to strength. Developing a large number of projects in the Solar and Wind space they also have second arm that has strong focus on the utility maintenance sector
This is a Senior Permanent position and you will be responsible for managing a small team. You will be based in Canberra and report to the Head of Operations. Frequent travel will be required to regional locations for site inspections.
On a day to day basis you will be doing the following,
- Analyze and monitor operational KPIs around production
- Improve wind and solar performance by offering recommendations
- Participate, lead, support or implement special projects: IT, system and tools, market monitoring and compliance, FCAS costs reduction, frequency response, power quality (EBOP)
- Lead standardization of operations and maintenance and engineering processes including reporting functions.
- Ideally you will have an electrical or mechanical background.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the renewable energy sector
- Up to date WHS standards
- Strong analytical skills. high level of problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Great working knowledge of power plants, SCADA systems & IT systems and programming.
Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org