This company has a two week shut down period over Christmas however, the contract runs for a 9 month period with a handover period starting in November and possibility to extend into a permanent role.
Key responsibilities include;
- To provide relevant, accurate and timely financial data processing and analysis of payroll.
- End to end processing of weekly and fortnightly company payroll for 160 permanent staff and 30 contractors over 4 branches.
- Accounts Payable and credit card reconciliations
- Liaising with staff, management and clients on payroll queries.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
- 3+ years experience in a Payroll Administrator role
- Advanced skills in Excel is preferred
- Experience working withing Construction, Engineering and Design (preferred)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
0456 945 633