Work with a Fantastic Multi Disciplinary business who support their staff and promote from within. Established for over 20 years they have established themselves nationally with secured contracts across the Commercial Service Sector. You will be joining a friendly and highly engagement culture and enjoy company events and incentives.
- Strong knowledge of the Australia Standards & BCA Codes
- Installation of Passive & Fire Protection Equipment
- Identifying and rectifying passive & fire equipment
- Inspect and service fire equipment including passive & portables (if required)
- 3 + years in a Passive/Fire Technician Role
- Strong knowledge in Passive Fire Equipment/Materials
- Strong knowledge of Australian Standards & Codes
- Current Manual Drivers License
- Able to work independent and in a team
- Proactive and ambitious attitude
- Self Motivated & Reliable
- Trade Qualifications preferred but no essential
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Henry Pham on 0405 487 244 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org