A boutique provider of property and building management services, with offices in Surry Hills and a portfolio under management in some of Sydney's most iconic suburbs are looking for a part time building manager to look after a brand new development in Manly.
The asset is a small new block - around 30 units, but with an exceptional finish. There is 10 hours a week on the site - spread at 2 hours a day Monday to Friday.
Key duties of the role include:
- Prepare reports for strata meetings and weekly updates, and defect reports
- Communicate with residents, tenants, vendors, and strata
- Supervise and inspect installations
- Ensuring that the assets are maintained in good repair, utilized in the most cost-effective manner and serviced in accordance with the statutory requirements, whilst maintaining the highest level of safety and customer service.
- Managing the onsite teams > cleaners and gardeners and onsite trades, ensuring that they are fully utilized, engaged and effective for the functions they are performing and all works are actioned effectively.
This is a permanent part time position, with a view for hours to increase across other assets as contracts are won. The role would suit somebody with previous building management experience - in any sector, and those from a strata management or even property management background will be considered.
Please hit APPLY NOW to send in a copy of your CV. Equally if you would like to know more - please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004.