The building management arm of a boutique residential property management business in Sydney are looking for a part time building manager to join their team delivering building management services to a site in North Sydney.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have a good foundation in building management and have experience across multiple different assets. This is a permanent role, so would suit somebody who is open to flexible working. They organisation are open to somebody who works in a part time capacity for another business as well.
The hours are 07.00 - 12.00 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please hit APPLY NOW. Equally feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 for more information.