CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and property space. We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Personal Assistant / Office manager for a boutique project management firm.
As a Personal Assistant / Office Manager, you will be reporting into the Director, but with minimal direction. The role requires a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry and is eager to hit the ground running!
Your roles and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Support the Managing Director to coordinate, organise and assist with all personal and work related appointments, documentation, tenders and enquiries.
- Assisting and supporting all project managers with all administration and documentation duties.
- Meeting deadlines to have products and services approved in time so we avoid delays.
- Manage office supplies
- Assist in the development of systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Organise and manage internal Social Events
- Assist in the recruitment of staff
- Maintaining the company HR Documents
- Creating reports for investors, providing data analysis and researching about potential new developments.
- Updating the company’s website with upcoming projects and updated information.
- Uploading our team’s social activity on all our social accounts.
- Answering and directing all calls.
We are keen to discuss this role with candidates who are experienced in overseeing the smooth-running of an office. Within the Construction, Engineering or Architecture industry is ideal.
You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and have advanced MS office skills.
In addition you will have the ability to take the initiative and add value in your activities. You will also be interested in creating lasting relationships with your colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as the Office Manager and grow your career as part of a dynamic and growing team.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com