This top civil contractor operating across Queensland and NSW are known for their specialist projects within infrastructure construction. They have identified a need to further expand their office based team to assist with the operational functions of the business.
About the Role
This role is where you will touch on all of your previous experience in one place. You will be responsible for the small administration team in the office as well as being the 'go-to' for the site workers. Some of the main responsibilities of this role will include;
- Coordination and Supervision- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organisation.
- Financial- Review financial statements and data. Utilise financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Best Practices- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals.
- Human Resources- Plan the use of human resources. Organise recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Communication- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service- Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development, implementation and management of strategic plans for operational activity.
We are looking for someone with the experience to match the responsibilities (construction industry is preferred but not necessary) as well as the drive and motivation to match the environment. This candidate will be a 'go-getter', having a passion for the company and in turn, a passion for the efficiency of processes, systems and staff within the work environment.
This company has a tight-knit team and an environment where you will be able to sustain a long-term career. There is constant growth and you will be a part of the success story with your input and strategies on how to grow the company further. There is onsite parking which will be suited for someone living in the area.
How to Apply
Please apply below with your resume otherwise if you are in need of more information please call Jamie Madden on 0456945633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org