- Work in the Sutherland Shire
- $60k + Super
- Immediate start
This company is a renowned construction and facilities management company operating across the East Coast of Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including fit out and refurbishment projects across the retail and commercial sectors – clients including petroleum sites, major banks and government departments.
Based in the Sutherland Shire. Work close to home in a busy and rewarding role.
Immediate requirement for a Service Coordinator accountable for the flow and delivery of quality and timely service to clients. This is achieved through effective workload management, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of information managed through TSM. The Service Coordinator enables the business to act on and communicate reliable information to manage client KPIs and support the business decision-making process. Part of the Operations team.
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of facilities maintenance services for our retail banking and petroleum clients
- Manage facilities maintenance services, which encompasses HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, ad hoc support and all related admin services
- Monitor, control and manage work orders and job requests to meet customer expectations and internal KPI’s
- Respond to reported maintenance issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses
- Build effective working relationships with our regular contractors and technicians
- Maintain strong customer relationships through regular meetings and communications
- Receive and manage incoming calls accordingly
- Assist with processing of quotations
- Maintain and manage accurate data in the database; TSM
- Compile client reports and distribute to key stakeholders
- Proven experience in a similar role within facilities maintenance, property, real estate, logistics or similar
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- Quick learner
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Proven experience meeting & exceeding KPIs
- Competitive salary
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- EAP benefit for you & your family
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with the business
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila, firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com