CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are seeking an administrator who has worked within Property or Construction prior as a personal assistant / executive assistant or office manager.
Our client is a large Property Developer who’s focus is creating lifestyle communities for seniors, holiday goers and retreats. They encourage a supportive and healthy work culture with career progression for all.
Immediate requirement (small notice periods taken into account)-
As the Office Manager and PA, you will be assisting all areas of the business and reporting into the EA to the CEO, as you will also be relieving her whenever she is off.
The face of the company, you will be the first point of contact in person and over the phone so we are after someone confident and friendly with great presentation, highly organised and a can-do attitude.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in Property or construction previously and have:
- 3-4 years’ experience as a personal assistant or office manager
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Eager to build a career within Property and construction
- Answering and directing calls
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and clients to the office
- Multitask across various Administrative tasks
- Data Entry, filing, binding as required.
- Providing support to the HR Manager and Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Diary and travel management for Directors
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Kitchen and office general tidiness maintenance
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly corporate team
- Competitive salary
- On-boarding and training provided
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com