CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are seeking an administrator who has worked within Property and Construction prior as a personal assistant / office manager.
Our client is a large Property Development company who’s focus is creating lifestyle communities for seniors, holiday goers and retreats. They encourage a supportive and healthy work culture with career progression for all.
Immediate requirement -
As the Office Manager and PA, you will be assisting all areas of the business and reporting into the EA to the CEO, as you will also be relieving her while she is interstate for work occasionally.
The role requires a highly organised and proactive candidate who constantly has a smile on their face and a can-do attitude.
To even be considered for this role, you must have worked in Property or construction previously and have:
- 3-4 years’ experience as a personal assistant and office manager
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Eager to build a career within Property and construction
- Answering and directing calls
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and clients to the office
- Multitask across various Administrative tasks
- Data Entry
- Providing support to the HR Manager and Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Diary and travel management for Directors
- Manage the booking system of internal meeting rooms
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Kitchen and office general tidiness maintenance
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- Opportunity to assist in a highly creative environment
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly corporate team
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com