The role will be named 'Corporate Services Manager', thus we are looking for someone who has experience in a highly corporate environment and can handle a heavy workload autonomously and with great enthusiasm. A largely autonomous role, but it reports to the Director, Strategy & Development, other company Directors, Associate Directors and the Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years experience, and be able to support the growth of the company through their: project resourcing, finances and reporting, marketing and business development activities.
- Administrative support to leadership team
- Project financial support and project reporting
- Business development and marketing support
- Managing invoices and generating reports on current and expired projects
- General office administration and clerical support to all employees
- Reception duties
- Facilities administration, staff and supplier liaison
- Assisting the preparation and submission of bids and tenders
- IT systems administration & support
- Health & Safety system support
- HR support
- A tertiary qualification (particularly in business administration) will be viewed favourably but is not essential
- At least 5 years high level office management including experience in driving staff contribution to, adherence to and reporting on a sales pipeline in a multi-site or national company
- Demonstrated advanced skills in the MS Office suite, particularly with regard to large, content- and format heavy documents and presentations using Microsoft Power Point.
- Have had exposure to working on a various range of projects and being involved in the submission of bids and tenders
HOW TO APPLY
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com