Our client is a Sydney based engineering consultancy with a very impressive collaboration of experienced industry recognised engineers.
They have a welcoming environment, great company incentives and positive company culture which promotes career advancement and the ability to show and use your initiative.
They are currently a small office of 5 engineers, however have very ambitious growth plans which brings about the newly created role of Office Manager, to facilitate and support the growth. Immediate requirement.
This is an extremely varied role. Seeking full functioning administrative and all-rounder accounts individual. Someone who is social and keen to bring an inclusive and fun atmosphere to the office.
Duties including but not limited to:
- General office administration and clerical support to all employees
- Administrative support to leadership team (diary and travel management)
- Assisting preparation and submission of bids and tenders
- Assisting with marketing and organising all social events
- Assist in areas of HR, recruitment and onboarding
- Sustaining and enriching the office culture
- IT systems administration & support
- HR support
- Accounts Payable / Account Receivable
- Payroll - BAS and Superannuation lodgement
- Bank reconciliations
- Data entry
- 5-7 years’ experience as a personal assistant and office manager
- Impeccable presentation and self-grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Eager to build a career/continue a career in construction and engineering
- Award winning architectural studio
- Small and collaborative office
- ability to assist project teams with a hands on capacity
- Flexible working hours
- Work/life balance
- Newly created role
Submit CV and COVER LETTER detailing relevant experience
or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com