A small family owned provider of cleaning services in Australia are looking for a national operations manager to join their team in Sydney to help drive forward the growth of the organisation.
The organisation has contracts up the east coast and has experienced some impressive growth in Melbourne but the Sydney metro area accounts for around 85% of their $12 million turnover. They have a big presence in the commercial office sector - both tenant and base building cleaning, but they also do some private schools and have a small retail portfolio.
- Oversight of the work of a Client Relationship Manager - ensuring they have the support and help they need.
- maintain your own portfolio of sites.
- Building relationships with existing and potential clients to help offer additional or new service lines.
- Ensuring a high cleaning standard at all sites under your control.
- Supervision, initial/remedial training and support of employees and contractors.
- Assist in new contract start-ups.
This role would suit an area or regional manager who is looking to take the next step in their career - moving into a national role and really owning the responsibility for helping to drive the business forward. You will be comfortable owning a P&L, and have the ability to spot commercial opportunities to help drive the business forward.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now. Equally if you would like some more information on the opportunity, please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004.