A leading provider of building management services in NSW are looking for a building manager to manage multiple small sites around the CBD and inner suburbs.
The role will assume responsibility for a small portfolio of assets that require either remote, or limited weekly hours on site. These would all be small residential developments and core duties will be:
- Manage the delivery of services in a manner that ensures an effective and efficient common property environment
- Manage subcontractors;
- Common area defect management;
- Ensure WHSE policies and procedures are met and maintained by all stakeholders;
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget;
- Prompt response to work orders (day to day, operational and maintenance) and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
The role offers a real level of variety, with no individual site offering too many major challenges this will be the perfect opportunity to gain exposure to a broad base of sites and working with numerous strata and executive committees. The organisation see's the part time market as a huge area of growth and development for them and as such there is an opportunity to get in and really set the standard and move into mentorship type roles in the future.
Please hit APPLY NOW if you are interested in this role.