Join an internationally acclaimed multi-disciplinary design firm in their Sydney studio as a mid-level Interior Designer. My client specialises in delivering complex, large-scale projects predominately within the commercial, public, mixed-use, hospitality sectors.
You will be working in a team of about 20 Interior designers, but constantly collaborating with another 100 other professionals within the office. The office culture emphasises collaboration and support within the teams to ensure design excellence is constantly produced.
Working as a mid-level Interior Designer for my client, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Interiors. You will be working within a team on a number of workplace projects my client has recently won, as well as a variety of commercial, civic, education, mixed-use and hospitality projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the design, design development and documentation of projects using CAD and Revit
- Client interfacing and presenting to clients, as well as establishing and maintaining relationships as a significant portion of my clients business is repeats
- Assisting with the review of designs
- Ensuring the design integrity is maintained in accordance with company and QA standards across your projects
In order to be considered for this position, you should have:
- A minimum of 3 years working within the NSW industry as an Interior Designer
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
- Ideally prior experience with corporate workplace projects
- Demonstrated experience designing and documenting on a range of projects
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Interior Design (or an equivalent)
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you're a passionate Interior Designer looking for the opportunity to join an internationally acclaimed multi-disciplinary design studio, that will allow you to develop your career among an award-winning team, please click 'Apply Now' & submit a copy of your CV + Portfolio.
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to drop Alexandra Lowe at CGC Recruitment an email
at email@example.com or call me on 02 8252 4027