My client is a Surry Hills based, boutique architectural firm renowned for it's innovative designs. They place a firm belief on producing quality projects, taking care with each and every aspect of the process from conception through to completion.
They have worked on a wide range of projects varying in size and sector. Projects are predominately: mixed-use retail, commercial and office buildings, as well as hotels and car parks.
This role will involve the preparation of construction documentation and tenders. There is the potential to develop with this role for candidates who are keen to work there way up within the company.
You will be required to assist with mainly concept design and design development, using relevant CAD software. Plus have the ability to prepare the required relevant documentation (DA's and CC's) on a range of project types.
- A Tertiary Qualification in Architecture, or equivalent
- Preferably 4-6 years local experience working on commercial projects
- A strong background in ArchiCAD or Rhino is preferred
- Experienced in the construction and tender phase of projects
- Strong knowledge of relevant building codes and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keenness to develop within the company
- To be the successful applicant you must have full Australian working rights
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity for Career Progression
If you would like more information regarding this role, please don't hesitate to contact me on 02 8252 4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY NOW" to submit your application