A highly regarded and rapidly growing building services consultancy with a fantastic reputation in the market. They have grown to over 100 staff in 3 regions in just a small number of years and are winning huge projects ahead of some of the largest multinationals in the industry.
The role will require the successful Mechanical Revit Designer to work selected projects and take responsibility for providing technical advice to internal and external stakeholders and the immediate project team.
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have at least 3 years experience as a Mechanical Revit Designer within the building services sector in Australia.
- Proficient in using Revit (preferably across MEP Mechanical and/or Hydraulic disciplines)
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Have experience in a mix of new build and existing fit-out work
- Take direction easily and work autonomously
The successful candidate will have full working rights in Australia, good communication skills and be proficient in Revit.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (02) 8252 4014 or apply online!