About the role:
Continued growth and success has now generated a new opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team. You will have commercial refurbishment and fit-out experience working as a Mechanical Project Engineer.
The successful candidate will have good communication, delivering quality mechanical services design and client facing. Strong communication skills as well as your concentrated experience in the local Building Services Industry will set you apart from other candidates.
You will thrive working as part of an experienced, dynamic team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience working in Commercial refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Strong teamwork skills and have the ability to manage and lead.
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard, consistency of work quality and that all work is carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards, procedures and the basis of design.
- Ensuring all interfaces (inter-discipline, client, implementation, vendor, etc) are identified and managed in the execution of all projects.
- Managing assigned work to meet project needs and deadlines.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant engineering qualifications.
- Upwards of 3+ years of experience.
- Proven track record within the building services industry.
- Technical leadership capabilities - high level of proficiency in performing mechanical services engineering.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of relevant Australian building codes and standards.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- Exciting career path within a global tier 2
- Large and diverse projects
- Friendly team and culture
- Convenient location (Sydney CBD)
- Work/life balance
- Career progression as a Mechanical Project Engineer!
Call Allyssar on (02) 8252 4014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org