We are seeking an immediately available passionate and experienced Marketing Coordinator to work alongside the executive team of a Tier 1 Engineering firm. The leadership team is mature and well established and we are looking for someone who is confident in their ability to work side by side in this environment
Our client is a global engineering firm with over a dozen international offices and a culture that is unrivaled at most. They have a collaborative and fast-paced working environment and are in need of an autonomous worker with a huge amount of creative flare and new ideas.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide submissions coordination and in house graphic design support tenders and submissions
- Manage end to end coordination and production of bids and tenders and other publications from concept to delivery
- Assist with the development of strategic marketing plans
- Coordinate and develop communications, marketing, events and media relations
- develop sustainable relationships with a key range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Lead and develop best practice submission guidelines and protocols within the bid team
- Market research and conducting reports
- Administering/formatting tender documentation
To be considered for this role you will come with;
Extensive years' experience in a similar role within Engineering, Construction and Architecture only.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills and proficient in MS Office
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- 3+ years’ proven experience coordinating the production of Tender submissions
- 3+ years’ experience in communications, publications, desktop graphics and submission preparation/coordination and management.
- 6+ years' experience within Marketing
- Professional writing skills and strong document management
North Sydney modern offices right beside all forms of public transport. Friendly and fun work environment with regular social activities and flexible working conditions such as the chance to work from home here and there.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com