Aussie head contractor based in different locations around QLD, has a plant and equipment hire arm of the business that requires a Marketing Coordinator. They service the civil, construction and mining industries throughout Australia from plant hire through to maintenance. This role will suit someone who enjoys an industrial and blue collar environment of work.
This role would see you working closely with all stakeholders within the business and playing a crucial role in the delivery of the marketing and communications needed through the preparation of high quality content for both traditional and digital platforms. This role is autonomous, providing the opportunity to create and deliver marketing campaigns to increase the brand awareness.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate and execute the delivery of marketing and communication activities, promotions and campaigns across the business.
This varied and exciting role encompasses all facets of the marketing function including social media, website management, event coordination, graphic design, sponsorship and branding. This role will also include an element of sign writing support for our in-house sign writing team as required.
You must come from a blue collar environment prior such as in construction or engineering. This role requires a dynamic and outgoing individual with a passion and flair for marketing and professional communications. You will enjoy working in a hands-on role where you can demonstrate your innovative and collaborative approach.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing or a related discipline (or currently studying)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular InDesign) preferable.
- Teamwork is at the heart of their approach
- Professional development and training
- Attendance at industry events
- Work close to home
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com