A well established, market leading architecture and design practice with a strong national presence are seeking an immediately available experienced Marketing Coordinator from the industry.
The contract will be to start immediately, Sydney CBD. And if all is successful, you will become a permanent employee (bit of trial period).
You will have proven experience in a similar role and have a related degree in Marketing or Graphics.
Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Manager & Managing Director, the successful candidate will be a creative thinker and strategist with a highly positive attitude. You will have strengths in the production and uploading of content and graphics for Marketing and communications.
You will possess:
- Experience in the Architecture (preferable) or Construction & Property industries in Marketing
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Proficient in MS Office; experienced with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems.
- Strong graphic design skills, including photo retouching.
- Video-editing software experience and photography skills are a bonus
- Strong communication abilities (oral and written)
- Social media experience
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Coordinate marketing business plan
- Develop and implement social media and digital media strategies
- Website maintenance
- Client networking and PR
- Database management
- Bid Coordination and graphics for submissions
- At times, be the face of the company
- Ad hoc administration
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com