A well established, market leading architecture and design practice with a strong national presence are seeking an immediately available experienced Marketing Coordinator.
The contract will be to start immediately, Sydney CBD. And if all is successful, you will become a permanent employee.
You will have proven experience in a similar role and have a degree in Marketing or Graphics.
Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be a creative thinker and strategist with a highly positive attitude. You will have strengths in the production and uploading of content and graphics for Marketing and communications.
You will possess:
- Experience in the Architecture (preferable) or Construction & Property industries in Marketing
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Proficient in MS Office; experienced with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) and content management systems. Strong graphic design skills, including photo retouching.
- Video-editing software experience and photography skills are a bonus
- Strong communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Social media experience
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Coordinate marketing business plan
- Develop and implement social media and digital media strategies
- Website maintenance
- Client networking and PR
- Database management
- Bid Coordination and graphics for submissions
- At times, be the face of the company
- Ad hoc administration
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com