This is a part time role, 3 days a week roughly, for either a graduate with 2 years' industry experience, or someone more senior looking for flexibility.
You must have industry experience from construction, architecture or property prior, and have submissions writing experience.
The role is to start ASAP (small notice periods fine), seeking friendly and creative individual to join a collaborative culture and other creative personalities.
Lockdown: the role will still be onboarded working from home.
Part time – minimum 24 hours per week
If you are a creative people person we want to speak to you!
The business is soon to relaunch a refreshed brand and a new website and are looking for someone as excited as them about maximising its potential.
We’re looking for the brand custodian and an innovative thinker to support the Marketing needs.
A key part of the role will be developing brilliantly crafted submissions, presentations and other business development and marketing related communications. You will write with clarity and purpose and speak with confidence.
You will work closely with the head of Marketing/Connector and Head of Strategy and Clients.
Here's an idea of what you'll be doing…
- Developing Expressions of Interest (EOI), Submissions and presentations
- Co-ordinating business development activities and events – including invitations & presentations
- Supporting the development of thought leadership articles
- Developing short stories related to our projects
- Supporting marketing plan development
- Supporting the relationship management of our key clients
- Supporting EDMs (4 times per year) – writing & distribution
- Supporting industry competition applications – coordinating contributors, writing and submitting applications
- Updating our Website and reviewing analytics - with support from an IT team member
- Photography admin – our people and projects
- General Marketing related admin incl. client data base management, writing adverts for new people for LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Degree-level qualification in communications or marketing
- Superb writing skills
- Killer computer skills including InDesign
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in particular submission writing
- Good eye for design in terms of layout and style
- The ability to collaborate well with others
- Super organised, cheerfully manage multiple jobs at once and love doing the job well
- Experience within a Professional services environment is desirable but not essential
- Understanding or interest in the world of architecture & commercial interior design
- Adobe skills including InDesign
How to Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident and have worked for a similar company in a similar role.
Apply through this advert only.
Call Mikaila on 0424 885 571 for a confidential chat.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com