Design Engineering consultancy specialising in structural, civil and facade engineering. The Marketing and Bids team needs an extra addition to support the bids and marketing campaigns.
IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT - 12 months Maternity Cover, potential for permanent.
With inter-office collaboration, you will be supported by the Sydney and QLD teams and have the opportunity to work on bids & marketing for other states.
Marketing duties include:
- Creation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Explore potential business opportunities including liaison with clients and other staff as required.
- Collate project experiences, profiles and information sheets for each project
- Create and update staff project CV’s and Bids
- Assist with company events including seminars, conferences, internal / external presentations, and staff social events.
- Update and maintain online and social media platforms.
- Update existing and new company templates / forms
- Working with Melbourne directors; prepare, collate, proof read and submit fee proposals, contract/tender data and other related documents for issue.
- Administrative duties; Team Assistant to Directors and teams
- Office Supplies maintenance
- Reception relief when required
- Complete weekly personal timesheets.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and great organisational skills; ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, prioritising tasks and coordinating with others to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Experience using InDesign, Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Salary package: $70,000 TRP (inclusive of super)
How to Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com