Manager - Portables, Extinguishers & Training
Fire & Safety
Tier 1 Fire & Safety Contractor
$125k - $130k +Super +Vehicle/Allowance
The General Manager - Portables, Extinguishers & Training will report directly into the Fire General Manager for NSW/ACT. Your direct reports will the Portables Supervisor, and Training Team Leader.
Your Job role will entail the follow responsibilities:
- Deliver EBIT, gross revenue, gross margin, and overhead cost targets for the fire portable extinguisher and training activities of the Branch.
- Manage the deployment of standard work that provides for effective field force performance, customer management, margin achievement and contract compliance.
- Maintain a workforce that will meet the customer service needs of the business.
This role is responsible for two areas:
- Large extinguishing service contract, encompassing 3 x Supervisors, circa 28 Techs, and a refilling/service workshop.
- Our Fire Safety Training (EVAC & Extinguisher) Team consisting of 1 x Team Leader, 3 x Trainers & 2 x Subcontractors
- Managed a team of service supervisors, technicians and sub-contractors in the field service/ portable extinguisher industry for at least 5 years
- Preferred industry experience especially with management of a team that needs to obtain a high return from field force activities and compliance to customer contract conditions
- Increased Customer base through excellent customer service
- Worked in organisations that promote a culture of coaching for improved performance
- Analysis of data to develop appropriate actions
- Forecasting and budgeting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large Tier 1 Contractor and leader in the Fire industry as a Business Unit Manager. If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either click "APPLY NOW" or call Karl French on 0424 172 140.