Established in QLD over 40 years ago and currently operating in 3 states, their QLD division is thriving and are largely respected throughout the industry. The sectors they operate in are Education, agecare, industrial, defence and health and their project vales vary from $5M to $70M with projects in the $15M to $30M being their consistent areas.
About the role – Leading Hand/Junior Foreman
Due to ongoing successful tenders they are now looking to appoint a Leading Hand/Junior Foreman join a project team delivering a $30M commercial project on the Gold Coast.
You will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager and experienced Foreman with driving subcontractors on site as well as assisting with site safety, tool box talks, QA and dealing with any construction issues. Site teams will also consist of a Project Manager, Contracts Administrator, Site Engineer and Safety Officer who will work closely for successful project completion.
The person they are looking for will already have one to two years experience as a Leading Hand/Foreman with another well-known builder.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Already have one to two years as a Leading hand/Foreman
- Worked for a recognised Tier 2/Tier 3 builder
- Have stability on your CV
- Able to work in team environment
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder with a first-class reputation.
- Working on a great variety of complex projects
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Good work/life balance
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below. Or email your CV to David Hope on email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com