We are currently working in partnership with one of Sydney’s leading fitout/refurb builders who work in multiple sectors including commercial, office, health and Education. They have operated out of Sydney for the past 25 years and have recently secured several new projects. With a diverse portfolio of projects they work on refurb projects up to $80m.
By building solid relationship with private clients, government bodies & subcontractors this company have become the builder of choice for 90% of their clientele.
They deliver high-end, complex fit out/refurbishments ranging from $100K up to $80m throughout Sydney.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Leading Hand to work with a proven, successful team. This would be ideal for a person who is looking to join a leader who rarely have the need to recruit because of their staff retention rate
- $70K - 110K - Dependent on experience
- Carpenter by trade
- Over 2 year’s work experience within the commercial sector
- Good Communication Skills
- Outgoing personality
- Drive to become step up and become a Site Manager
As the main point of contact on site your main responsibility will be to drive trade on site to the programme and make sure that quality is maintained. Your daily duties with include below:
- Directing subcontractors and trades on site
- Carry out site inductions
- Ensure that H&S is adhered to onsite
- Maintain high level of finish with trade
- Liaise with client when needed
- Conduct daily site meetings
They take great pride in maintaining the reputation they have built of completing fit out works to a high standard, on time and on budget. They encourage a lively, social culture and often have events outside of work to promote this
If you fit the above criteria then I would like to hear from you.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email me your cv to John.Ainge@cgcrecruitment.com