- Training, Mentoring and clear career progression
- Low staff turnover with good culture
- Projects valued to $5M - $30M
This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD and boasts a large portfolio of projects successfully delivered within commercial, hospitality and educational sectors. They have projects dotted all over Sydney within the Northern, West and Inner West regions valued from $1M - $30M. The company are in a strong financial positions and are hiring despite current market conditions
- As the Foreman you with either work on a larger project under the direction of a Site Manager or run a smaller project on your own ($1M-$3M).
- You will help oversee/coordinate the day to day activates on site to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to and assist to coordinate the trades, do inductions, undertake site set out and help manage the programme.
- Salary will be in line with experience but a package of between $120K – 130K is achievable
The culture in this business is one that supports honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive approach and believe in organic growth. Employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development, and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium sized builders
The company has committed to growth plans that will see Sydney operations become the head office which will see in introduction of more Senior Leadership positions locally.
Socially this business holds quarterly events for their staff, family picnic days and yearly conferences. The team are friendly and welcoming.
Background / Experience
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Experience working on new build or heavy refurb commercial projects
- Strong technical, planning & coordination skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Valid Driving Licence