Established over 50 years ago this large tier 1/ tier 2 builder are one of Australia's leading contractors and have one of the best reputations in the country. With endless landmark projects under their belt they are continuing to secure project after project throughout Australia and find themselves in a great position for the remainder of 2019 and are already looking towards 2020.
They currently operate in every state in Australia and delivering projects between $10M and $300M and they attract some of the best operators in Australia by being able to offer landmark projects. They currently have two offices in QLD and are a dominant force in both North and South East QLD.
About the role – Junior Contract Administrator
Their QLD operation has been particularly busy, and they are looking for a Junior Contracts Administrator to join the commercial team. You will be working with an established team who will support and work with you to develop your career and experience.
Skills and Experience
- A construction related degree
- A minimum of 3 years post grad experience as a CA
- Previous Experience with a well known builder
- Experience on projects of $10M plus
- Stability on your CV
- Able to work in a team
- Good communicator
- Able to complete cost reports
- Be well presented as you will be dealing with the client
- Work for one of Australia’s largest builders with a first-class reputation
- Great long-term career move
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com