Having operating in the Sydney market for over 10 years they have developed a reputation for producing a quality project on time and on budget. With the main bulk of their work within the Fit-out/Refurbishment market they have an established base of both client and subcontractors which they have developed over time.
By working with tier 1 property management companies they already have a full order book for the 2020 and are looking to grow the team to support the significant growth they are going through.
The company promotes an genuinely exciting and quick atmosphere to work in that matches the fitout industry itself. With the company itself running with roughly 15 office members there is a real family feel to office which gives people the tools to progress their careers as much as they want. The directors are very keen to maintain the current positive atmosphere as it has seen the company grow year on year due to its success.
Working alongside an experienced Project manager to learn the ropes and fast track your career towards Project Management
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
- The role would be ideal for a person who has had between 1-2 years’ work experience within a construction company
- Keen to progress their career.
- For this role attitude, intelligence and ambition is more important that previous experience.
- You must have a genuine passion for what you do and want to be part of a company which aims to enhance your opportunities through support and training.
- The company itself prides itself on trying to support all its staff professional while at the same time providing a positive social environment.
- They offer monthly training for all staff if they would like to take it on to improve their technical abilities such as programming and software use.
- As well as hosting quarterly social events such as go-karting.
About CGC Recruitment:
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.