Our client is a state-wide Government organisation within the Transport sector who operate in regional NSW. They work supporting road maintenance and construction projects in the area.
Primary purpose of the role
The Assistant PM performs project management and support activities to contribute to the development and delivery of the Park&Ride program.
- Provide a range of project management and support services for the Park&Ride program, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources and suppliers, maintaining project documentation and preparing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established agency project management methodology
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning
- Delivering a range of project management and support services, given tight deadlines, limited resources and the need to manage competing priorities for the Park&Ride program
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering, Construction or Project Management
- Previous experience working on civil or structures projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- Scheduling experience with MS Project
For further information please contact Will Gardner on 0435935377 or email email@example.com